Baradri distinguishes the importance of maintaining your privacy. When you use our services, you’re trusting us with your information. We understand this is a great responsibility and work hard to protect your information and put you in control.
We don’t share any of your personal information with any third party or any individual.
We want you to understand the types of information we collect as you use our services
We collect the information you provide to us directly when you use the Services. This includes:
- Account information: If you create a Baradri account, we may require you to provide a name, contact number. User name and profile picture are public, you may also provide other account information, like bio. We also store your user account preferences and settings.
- The content you submit: We collect the content you submit to the Services. This includes your posts and comments including pictures, videos, audios, links, your messages with other users (e.g., private messages, chats), and your reports and other communications with moderators and with us. Your content may include text, links, images, gifs, and videos.
- Actions you take: We collect information about the actions you take when using the Services. This includes your interactions with content, like, comment, and reporting. It also includes your interactions with other users, such as following, chatting, and reporting. We collect your interactions with communities, like your subscriptions or moderator/admin status.
- Transactional information: If you donate to the community, we will not collect any information from you. The information for donating, Baradri partners with industry-standard payment processor services (for example, Stripe) to handle payment information.
- Other information: You may choose to provide other information directly to us. For example, we may collect information when you fill out a form, participate in our sponsored activities or promotions, apply for a job, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
- Chat (end-to-end) encryption: Baradri’s end-to-end encryption is used when you chat with another person using out chat function. End-to-end encryption ensures only you and the person you’re communicating with can read or view to what is sent, and nobody in between, not even Baradri. This is because with end-to-end encryption, your messages are secured with a lock, and only the recipient and you have the special key needed to unlock and read them. All of this happens automatically: no need to turn on any special settings to secure your messages.
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, feel free to write us at email@example.com